Sunday, July 12, 2009

Picasso had a pet goat....bet you didn't know that.



Another day in Nice... last at that. Today was a great day in France. What an absolute blessing to be here. We woke up early again and headed to Antibes where we visited the Picasso exhibit and then headed down to the market. The Picasso exhibit was really neat, but to be honest not as impressive as I had my hopes set on. I suppose with Picasso you have to really appreciate art to get the full effect. There were certain paintings that were very interesting, and then there were paintings that were out of crayon, that I remembered doing when I was 3.. mom did you hang on to those? we can ride out this recession easily. After the exhibit we ended up walking through the market, where there were restaurants, shops, music, and all sorts of neat little things. We were a little early getting back to the buses so we stopped and looked at the yachts that were lined up on the port. WOW. Now that's traveling in style! These things were huge, they're practically homes that move on water....not to shabby. After that we just ended up going to the beach again... trying to soak up the last bit of Nice sun we could possibly get. Dinner was our next adventure and when I say adventure I mean ADVENTURE. That's a story for another time! I hope all is well familia and friends.

Tomorrow we're going to Cannes and Aix en Provence where we will be staying for the next three nights! How exciting.

I will post again tomorrow.....until then!

P.S you can look at all my pictures through this link!


xo

1 comment:

  1. When does the studying start????

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete