Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I Need a New Do - Help a Sister Out

   I'm tired of my hair. It's boring, it needs to AT LEAST be trimmed and I want to do something different. I've put together a couple pictures that I really like, is it weird that the blondes seem to be calling my name? I know it's a lot of up keep and that's what I'm NOT excited about, but it'd be fun and exciting, wouldn't it?


 
  



















   Which one do you like the best? If not blonde I'm voting for #1 I love the dark and then the hint of gold. I feel like I've been every color under the rainbow; blonde, brunette, red, and because of a mistake I had black hair for a while (yikes, not cute).

   I've read articles that when women get bored with their lives or something in their lives drastically changes
( um hello I just graduated from college, just broke up with the bf, and am now in big girl world) the most common thing they change is their hair. (soooo that explains Brittney Spears, she was just "stressed," & maybe a little wacked out). Help me choose!

What's your must use, favorite hair products? I don't do much to my hair (I'm lazy and am blessed with pretty straight hair... God doesn't give you anything you can't handle right?)

I currently use: 

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner (love it)




                                                                                                       
                                                  Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves


Help me choose a new do, I need all the help I can get. That way if I leave the salon looking like a crazy I can blame it on you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment