Sunday, August 28, 2011

Preston Scott & Shoulds

Preston Scott Smith

     I am now the proud "auntj" of Mr. Preston Scott Smith. He's absolutely perfect and I am already completely in love. He was born on Friday, and weighed 9.2 lbs,  quite a tubbo if I do say myself. My sister is doing great, and got to go home today I'm sure she's glad to be home. I don't think I've ever held a baby that young, I mean I was holding him less than an hour after he was born. He's perfect, small (well kinda), sweet and I can't wait to teach him everything I know.


     It's funny, I was never one of those people that really were into children, babysitting has never been my thing other than for some extra money. Kids stress me out. But holding that sweet little thing completely made me change my mind. I can't wait to have one. Well lets get this straight I can wait and will wait, but it's definitely something to look forward to, just that forward...forward thinking as in the far future. I just have to find a boyfriend, then a fiance, and a husband.... oh  Lord sounds stressful. 

     On a random note Sundays are absolutely my favorite day of the week. There is never anything that "has to be done." Just shoulds, and I LOVE shoulds because I never do them, ever it seems. I should do laundry, I should clean my room, I should run errands, hell I should shower and shave my legs (that takes forever, don't act like you don't dread that fun little task too). But I am NOT going to. I am posted up on the couch watching movies and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Well maybe posted on the couch watching movies with a special someone but that's beside the point. 

     I'm feeling so blessed lately, great friends and a perfect little baby joining the fam. Enjoy your week and get ready for a three day weekend! Do you have any plans?

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment