Sunday, July 26, 2009

Chipotle, OTB, Delias, or anything.. I'm craving mexican food!




Hello everyone! Looks like I've fallen behind a little bit on my blogging! I've just had a busy few days. But that's the point of this trip right?! Well as a group we went to the "football game" aka soccer. It was pretty cool I actually just realized that I haven't ever been to anything professional other than baseball and basketball....not even football, is that anti-american? The game was fun, REALLY long. But an experience that I think we all should try. It's really loud, almost like an aggie game, constant cheering from the sides, and yelling it was interesting! No where near like the BU games. Anyway they next day (Saturday) a few of us actually went to a polo match! Now that was neat. We hopped in a taxi and about 20 minutes later we were pulling in to this country club with everyone wearing white jeans, little families set out with picnics, it was just like I had imagined. We even rediveted (the spelling is wrong here..think pretty woman) the field! It was a four team tournament so we watched about 2 and a half games and then decided to head back! We got stuck with a taxi driver that had not a clue about this city. It took us forever to get back, at least we had established a flat rate before we got in! WHEW! After that Tara, Taylor, and I decided we wanted to see Harry Potter. We are about the only ones left on the trip that haven't seen it. We went all out! We went to the Empire theatre in Leicester Square, the theatre is actually in the movie. Guess who's nerdy idea that was?.....mine of course. It was really a good movie. I can't wait for the next one! I'm pretty exhausted today and have class at 5 so I'm taking it slow today, doing homework and such... not fun I know.

We are going to Paris this next weekend, I'm so excited!

I miss you all so much. (I'm a little homesick..can someone send me some overnight mexican food? please and thank you!)

1 comment: