Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blind Date

     So I got set up, literally first blind date ever. Mom calls.. "I need to tell this guy if you're going to go out on a date with him or not." Um sure? "This guy" is someone I've never met, never even even heard about until mom blabbed to her girlfriends that I was newly single (preciateya' mom). Low and behold someone in her group "knows just the right one," Lord help me.

     Not going to lie, I've already looked him up on Facebook and Googled him (hey don't judge you can't be too careful nowadays, never know who you're going to get.) He seems pretty normal, but don't they all until they drop the bomb on you on why exactly their single. I'm hoping for the best maybe he'll turn out to by my knight in shining armor... ok who am I kidding? Maybe not my prince charming but a friend, shoot I'll take a friend at this point and a good dinner. Hey this is actually looking like a win win situation for me here.. if he's not a creeper.

This would work.
     Big question, what to wear on a blind date.. at 8 o'clock on a Tuesday. Dress = too dressed up, jeans are boring, but white jeans... aw the ever so famous I'm putting in some effort/ my butt looks good in white jeans, jeans. Well that was an easy decision. Have to wear flats of course, don't want to accidentally be taller than him on the first date, talk about awkward giant girl. Guess we'll have to put a little faith in the madre, a little faith in fate and hope for the best, here goes nothing!



Update: T-minus 6 hours until the big date and I just got bit by a bug on my face... FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment