Monday, August 15, 2011

Life Changes..Ready or Not

I can't believe it's been two years since I've last wrote an entry. There has been so much in the past two years that were definitely blog worthy, yet I never took the time. That's one of those little flaws I have.. great ideas and thoughts... but the follow through is the trouble.

Lets see, I've graduated college, I've got a job, and oh yea I'm newly single, watch out boys..men, I mean men. Well doesn't all that sound pretty damn wonderful... sike. Lets just say getting out of college and going to work every day isn't exactly what I thought it was going to be. Don't get me wrong I am so blessed to have a job, a lot of my friends still aren't working (must be nice). Hey I heard McDonalds is hiring...but that's besides the point.

It's interesting getting "yanked" out of your 4 year bubble. All of your friends aren't just right around the corner, there isn't the "local bar," you don't know someone everywhere you go. You're in a new city, with a new home, a new job... and with no money. Dang, talk about a reality check.

I wish it was easier to meet people in a big city. It's throwing me off, I've never had trouble meeting people before and now all of a sudden it seems everyone I meet is a crazy and has more issues than I can afford to take on right now. Where do you go to meet normal people, soberly? That's the million dollar question.

Life's good I'm blessed, just looking for some new "peeps."



No comments:

Post a Comment