Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Like Em' Cheap & High.....My Shoes That Is.

Dear post-college budget,

      You haven't changed much since college and either has my love for shoes. I've recently come to the conclusion that spending boocoos of money on a pair of shoes that are going to go out of style/get ruined at the bar/hurt your feet the first time you wear them, quite frankly isn't worth it. So to cure my obsession and keep my wallet happy I went on a search for cheap shoes I'd actually wear, and get noticed in. So I thought to myself where the cheapest shoes are.. yep you guessed it, Payless. Don't shun me yet... just wait till you see the bargains I found, and don't you go and order them all or we're going to be sportin' the same kicks.


     Now you can't tell me that there isn't one of these that you wouldn't wear... I like them all quite frankly, and there were a few more that I debated putting them on here or not. I officially call dibbs on these. Enjoy the cheap shoes save  & your money for the expensive drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment